Quality Policy of Termoformado Termopack, S.L.
The organisation of TERMOFORMADO TERMOPACK S.L.U. aims to ensure that the quality of the products it supplies meets the expectations of each customer, thus ensuring that they are of their absolute conformity. To achieve this, the following quality principles are established, declared, and embraced:
- The final quality of the supply and distribution service of plastic film is the result of planned and systematic actions in prevention, detection, correction, and continuous improvement that we apply throughout the product/service cycle.
- Analysis of the internal and external context to define the organization’s strategy and manage the identified risks and opportunities.
- Contractual requirements and the needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders serve as criteria for establishing the quality standard applied to all our products and services.
- Compliance with all current legislation applicable to all activities that affect Quality is one of the priorities in order to achieve continuous improvement in all products and services offered by TERMOFORMADO TERMOPACK S.L.U.
- Quality requirements are available to our customers.
- Quality is applied in all areas of Termoformado Termopack S.L.U., so each area/department has to assume its functions/responsibilities that apply to them.
- Each employee of TERMOFORMADO TERMOPACK S.L.U. is responsible for the Quality in their area of work. The Quality Manager is also responsible for driving the implementation of the Quality Policy, defining objectives, and monitoring compliance.
- The implementation of the Quality Policy requires the active integration of all the staff of TERMOFORMADO TERMOPOPACK S.L.U. For this reason Management considers MOTIVATION AND TRAINING FOR QUALITY as a priority.
- In order to transmit the Quality Policy to all the workers of the organisation of TERMOFORMADO TERMOPACK S.L.U., informative sessions and written notes are carried out, leaving a record of it by means of the corresponding registers.
- Effective internal and external communication at all levels of aspects affecting quality is a determining factor. A commitment is made to establish the necessary mechanisms to ensure that this communication is efficient.